2020 CAPP Course Registration Now Open
2020 CAPP Course – Online Training
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 health concerns, IMAA and INDOT are offering the CAPP Course as an online live training in 2020. The Certified Aggregates Technician Course will be held over the span of 7 half-days starting December 7th and ending on December 16th. Participants will receive personalized log-in information to an online course module and the daily live course presentations. The daily live course will take place starting at 1:00 PM EST and ending at 4:00 PM EST.
- Each participant applying for CAPP Certification MUST provide a unique email address to access the course materials. This email address will also be the primary method of communication before, during and after the course.
- While not required, a webcam and microphone are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for participants (or devices with these features built in). Call-in only information will not be available for this class.
- A stable internet connection is REQUIRED for the live course presentations. Viewing the live presentations on a desktop computer is recommended.
The Certified Aggregate Technician exam will be held IN PERSON on Thursday, December 17th. COVID-19 safety procedures will be in place at each testing location. Participants will have a choice to take the exam at 1 of 3 locations distributed throughout the state – a southern Indiana location, a central Indiana location, and a northern Indiana location. Specific locations for the exam will be determined based on the number of participants applying to take the exam in each region, and then communicated to the participants. Participants will be asked to bring a form of identification to check-in for the exam.
The exam check-in will start at 7:30 AM EST at each location. The exam will start PROMPTLY at 8:00 AM EST and end at 12:00 PM EST. Participants will have 4 hours to complete the exam. The exam will be open book and open note. More exam details will be distributed to participants during the course. Participants will have the opportunity to re-test at a later date if they do not pass one or both portions of the exam.
COVID-19 EXAM PROCEDURES:
- Participants and proctors will be required to wear masks while at the testing facility.
- The testing room will be appropriately sized for social distancing of the participants.
- IMAA will ensure that the testing facility has appropriate cleaning, health and safety guidelines in place for all public spaces.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or you are exhibiting symptoms, please stay home and take care of yourself! Participants can contact IMAA & INDOT to make alternate arrangements for testing.
Learn more about the Online CAPP Course and register through the IMAA website. Registration ends on December 1, 2020.